Live. Love. Laugh.

Live. Love. Laugh.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

The most humorous moment of my life


 I used to be one of those hyper active six years old kids who think that everything is possible. Me and my five best friends had recently watched superman and were highly stunned by his superhuman powers. After hours of mimicking the moves of superman, we went to kitchen in search of food and to our delight found a big chocolate cake in the fridge. We knew that my mother had baked the chocolate cake for the guests that were visiting us that night, but our hunger forced us to ignore that and devour the cake with our tiny hands. After we were done with the cake we decided to climb up a orange tree and eat the ripe fruits. Unfortunately there were orange trees only in my neighbour's backyard.  So, after a lot of planning I decided to climb up the tree and throw down the oranges while the other stayed on guard. Just as I started to do so, one of my friends started shouting that the owner was proceeding towards us with a long stick in his hand. I started panicking and was too frightened to climb down, so one of my friends asked me to jump off the tree. When I refused to do so he called me 'supergirl' and swore that I would not be hurt as he believed that I had superpowers. That was the magical phrase that made me jump off that tree and break my hand.  Later that night, I was speaking to one of the guests after dinner when I overheard my mother apologizing about the dessert and felt her glare on my back. As I had predicted, my mother chased me with a broom as soon as the guests left and I ran barefoot with a plastered hand in the highway for almost an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment