Live. Love. Laugh.

Live. Love. Laugh.

Sunday 20 November 2011

What outrages me.


124. What outrages you? (Wake Forest)

Doing assignments
Waiting in the lunch line.
Walking up to school by myself.
When my boyfriend blogs about nonsensical stuff in his blog and forgets to apologize later.
Doing all my assignments in the last minute.
When people promise and don't keep it.
Walking to bazaar in heels and later walking barefoot on the rocky road.
Carrying my laptop to school.
Promising myself to go to gym every morning and failing to keep it repeatedly.
When people don't pick their hair up after showering.
When my so called "friends" b!t*h about me behind my back (just because they are worse than me and are jealous of my awesomeness).
When my plans don't go according to my plans.
When I look at the mirror and I realize that I have a new pimple.
When I am in the shower and I notice all the unnecessary fats.
When I lose something, search all over for it, and after hours of doing so I realize that it was in my pocket all along.
When I trip and fall in places where no one ever falls (in a straight paved road for instance)
When I get locked inside the bathroom and there is no one out to help me (a few weeks ago I got locked inside the bathroom and I was screaming for help but there was no one there to rescue me.)
When I am really really really depressed and no one believes me when I tell them about it.
People boasting about their GPA.
My GPA being so low.
When I'm distracted while doing homework.
People spreading false rumors about me or my friends.
Not finding the "right" clothes to wear for school.
Waking up early in the morning and still being late for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment