Live. Love. Laugh.

Live. Love. Laugh.

Monday 16 January 2012

Rules for dating me


Ten simple rules for dating me.

1. You can expect me to be in my best behavior if you promise to be in yours. So no "you're lucky to have got me" or "I am too awesome to talk to your friends and family."
2. It would be best if you learnt to keep your ego aside while you're with me. I enjoy sitting at random places, eating at random places and being nice to random people in the most random times. So if you want to be a part of that you should learn to appreciate it.
3. Love me for who I am. You can't just come to my life and expect to change everything about me. If you think am not perfect for you then go search for some other girl instead of wasting your time trying to change the person I am. If you have any problems with me then talk to me about it and help me improvise instead.
4. Don't even think of cheating on me. I will give you space and will try my best to give you some privacy. You can have a lot of good friends who are girls but that doesn't mean that you can go behind my back and flirt with them. This way you will land yourself and that girl with a blue eye J
5. You need to be patient with me. I might act weird at times but so can you in the future. So, we should have an understanding where we will try to be as patient as we can with each other.
6.When I say don't just DON'T! Not that I will act all bossy around you but sometimes you need to just understand what your limits are. By this I don't mean you stop doing things you like to do, like eating or spending time with your friends just because I told you to stop doing so. What I mean for instance is you need to stop tripping me or pulling my hair if I ask you not to do it.
7. Don't mess with my hormones.
8. Please don't underestimate me. When I tell you that I will do something don't ask me to prove it (I might tell you that I will push you off a bridge or throw a brick at you; just don't ask me to prove it)
9. When you are with me drop the "goody two shoes" or "I am so cool" act. Be who you really are, I would want to be with you, not some character you try to portray.
10. Last but not the least be honest. No matter how bad the truth is honesty always overrules it

2 comments:

  1. Next time when I'm near you, please remind me not to mess with your hormones. Although yes, this is a really high expected list, I can understand why you would want a boyfriend like this, but good luck finding this boy, because maybe you already have (*hint* *hint*), but don't forget you have only lived 16(?) years of your life, and hopefully you have many more to go. Good Luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you would probably not "mess with my hormones" even if I don't remind you.
    Yeah finding a guy would be as difficult as finding a needle in a field of corns (yaya i know that doesn't sound right)however, I have learnt to be happy and satisfied with whoever you get. :) (sigh)

    ReplyDelete